Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disneyland 09!

I know I still have pictures to post from Thanksgiving and California but wanted to post pictures from our trip to Disneyland! We had so much fun...Katie had (what I hope was) the best birthday a little 4 year old could ask for. Dress up, Princesses and fancy hair! She was so cute. Poor Ryan played second fiddle most of the trip as he's still too young to A) care and B) do many of the rides so he spent a lot of time being toted and strollered. Coincidentally my cousins Anna and Christopher were there with their families and we had a fun day exploring the park with them. Thank goodness for stroller passes!!! :D We were definitely Disneyed out (hotel-ing it with 2 little ones sucks) by the end and ready to go home but I think that's a sign of a fun-filled trip.

Way to many pictures to post individually so a video it is! Various cameras used...and I'm not one for stunning portraits on trips like this so little editing and lots of snapshots ;).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Suzi said...

Aww, I love it. Looks like you guys had a great time!