To my beautiful baby girl...Happy 4th Birthday. Lately you say "this is the best day of my life" when exciting things happen. Well, every day is the best day of my life because I have you. Even when you drive me crazy!!! Here's to many more best days my sweet girl. Love you...
I'll have a proper birthday post when we return home after our trip to Disneyland. I won't have internet access on her actual birthday and will be having way too much fun at Disneyland to be bothered with blogging :P
4 comments:
Happy 4th birthday, Katie! I hope you have a BLAST at Disneyland!!!
Hope she is having a wonderful birthday in Disneyland!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Hope you are having a great time!
what a precious post to your daughter and a beautiful picture of this new 4 yr. old! welcome home from DL shannon...hope you all had the best time! just ordered our christmas card last night with your beautiful pics...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment