Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration and An Elf named Bert

Katie celebrated her birthday at school this week since we'll be gone the actually week of her birthday...


She enjoyed the attention...and the purple crown...


And the purple cupcake :D


At home we started the tradition of Elf on the Shelf. It's been fun seeing where he'll pop up each morning!



I asked Katie what we should name our Elf friend, she didn't know so I suggested Ernie the Elf. She said no....she liked Bert instead. :P

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Cute. We are starting that this year too. I just picked up our little friend this morning. We have to come up with a name. I figure we will have a family meeting about it tonight...that should be fun, 3 kids trying to agree on what to name him. At least Evan is not old enough to voice his opinion!