
Here's what his note said...
"Alas it's Christmas Eve and tomorrow I must go,
Back to the North Pole with Santa and the snow,
My visit to Texas was a delightful treat,
And traveling to California was unexpected and neat,
Every day I reported all that I saw,
Though sometimes the behavior left me in awe,
Santa said not to worry...she's 4 and he's 1,
Santa knows in their hearts they are a good daughter and son,
So, have a Merry Christmas with lots of good cheer,
I will miss you Katie and Ryan and will see you next year!
Love Your Loyal Elf, Bert"
And you already saw what Bert brought...

I was so happy that we were going to go to the Children and Family Christmas Eve service at TWUMC because a) it meant it was BEFORE dinner and we didn't run the risk of overly cranky and tired kids on Christmas Eve and b) it meant that we were in the same boat as all the rest of the people at the service so we didn't get evil glares for bringing our antsy children in and c) it was cute, with the telling of the christmas story with a live nativity.
Grandma and Grandpa K joined us and afterwards we took some family pictures in front of our little house, which we will miss immensely (except for the lack of space) when we move in a couple of weeks.
Da Boys

The kiddos with the grandparents...

And various other groupings :P



Aunt Stacy and Uncle Mike came a bit later and we had a wonderful dinner. Apparently I was too busy to take pictures :P Stay tuned for Christmas Day festivities!

No comments:
Post a Comment