Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rainy Day

I honestly can't remember the last time it really rained around here. It's been such a dry winter. After weeks of 70's and 80's we had a cold blast today with lots of rain. Katie wanted to go out and spash in some puddles with her rain boots and umbrella. Who am I to say no? I grabbed my camera...hehe





For some reason she looks so big and tall and this picture. We are definitely going through a tall skinny phase that's for sure! I can't believe I'm starting to buy 5T clothes...ack!!!


Some snaps from last night with the boys


Keith got one of me and Ryan...bummer it's out of focus!!! :P

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her jacket! Job loves splashing in puddles too. :)

Jenifer said...

The rain was crazy today.

Anonymous said...

Katie is tall and skinny. Would love to see her next to my small, short boy...LOL! Jadon is just now getting into some 3T.

Dallas said...

Stinkin cute pictures.

happymcfamily said...

So fun! Juliana is always begging to splash in puddles too.

I know how you feel about the clothes... I bought all 5Ts when I did my "buy ahead" fall shopping. She can still wear 4s in shirts but 5s don't look terribly big. It will definitely be at least fall before she is in the size 5 pants though... she's like her mom and has short legs but a long torso :)