Seriously contemplating wallpapering my house in his gorgeous smile...and don't get me started on those eyes...
Just a behind the scenes note...he WILL NOT smile if my face is behind the camera so this shot is a tad out of focus because I have to focus the shot and then look out from my camera so he can see me smiling at him. Hehe.
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
So beautiful...
How precious is he and I am soo with you on the eyes, just beautiful.
Beauty, Beauty, Beauty! Can I say that about a boy? Should it be Handsome, Handsome, Hansomd? :)
gorgeous baby and gorgeous picture!! love it!
Post a Comment