I'm not sure what I was thinking going to try to get bluebonnet pics of my own kids today after 3 days of rain, but I did it anyway. Can you say mud pit? Can you say dreary fog? Yeah....within 5 minutes Katie's pretty white dress and shoes were covered in mud. *sigh* There was no way I was going to put Ryan out there! We'll try again in a couple of days. :)
I did snap a couple of Katie who was being typical and Katie and not cooperating. Of course she looks like a complete angel here...

Today is Ryan's big HALF BIRTHDAY!!! Hopefully I'll get some pics of him today!!
4 comments:
That is a beautiful spot. I am still debating about taking pictures of my kids in the weeds.
Sha Sha... these still look great!!
Can't wait for bluebonnet pics! I have really sensitive eyes so I hope I can open them at 9 in the morning!
I wouldn't say failed..these turned out great! Much better than the father/sons session I tried last week.
Post a Comment