Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bluebonnet Attempt #2 - Yummy Light

We stayed out past bedtime and dinner time to catch the yummy light tonight...



10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful photography and adorable kids - as usual!

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, Shannon, this is just STUNNING!!!! I had to catch my breath when I saw these images! Just beautiful!!!!

Lindsay H said...

Wow...these look great! I might be becoming a fan. ;)

happymcfamily said...

lovely!

Lacey said...

It was so nice to meet you yesterday. Although I must admit you look really familiar. I just can't place it yet. Anyway, your kids are beautiful. I see a lot of you in both of them. :)

Susan said...

beautiful pictures!

Suzi said...

OH! You act like you personally threw him from the basket! LOL. He is fine...hehe. No roadrash a little time won't cure. Thanks again. Cannot wait to see them. And besides, if your friends can't throw your kids from baskets, who can?

Jamie said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever-I can't believe how light his hair is now! Great photos-I wish we had some color in Ohio! Everything is brown!

Marisa said...

These are absolutely lovely, Shannon!

I wish wish wish I could take crystal clear photos like these!! Is it the camera or the photographer do ya think?

The Oliver's said...

So that's what you have to do to get the good light...stay out past dinner & bedtime! Might just be worth it cause these are priceless! You are amazing!