Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party and Parade!

This morning Katie had her preschool Halloween Party and Parade and it was the first time she got to wear her costume. Grandma K helped us make it and turned out super cute! Now if I could just get her to stop wiping her nose! By the end of the day the nose was no more. :)

The parade...she had no clue what was happening and why a million moms, dads and various other relatives were videoing and taking pictures...


The cutest little fire fighter I've ever seen!


Back in the classroom!


Waiting for a craft...


With her beloved Miss Erin...


At the library reading books before the party...


At this point Ryan was screaming, I was taking pictures with one hand (camera + external flash = heavy) and something got bumped...oops! She has been so excited to sing the "pumpkin song." It was really cute!


Ryan got dressed up too...can you believe this is a 3-6 month onesie and it fits!!!


Oh and the flowers on some kids faces is because I don't have permission to post pictures of them :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Does Miss Erin know she looks just like Paula Abdul?? Ryan looks so cute in his little onesie! Love Katie's costume!

The Hawkins Family said...

Wow! Apparently when I look at your pictures I ONLY look at Katie and Ryan. I went through all those pics and never once noticed a single flower on a face! lol! I went back and saw them everywhere! Both the kiddos look super cute!

And I second the Paula Abdul comment. =0)

Shannon K. said...

haha...she does in that picture! how funny! not so much in real life :P

Jamie said...

Haha I was going to say exactly what Jennifer said! I saw Miss Erin in that first pic and Paula is the first person I thought of!

Looks like Katie had a great day! Brynn had to dress up as a circus character because they did a circus theme since it was a Christian preschool :( She had a ghetto clown outfit made out of one of my old leotards when I was her age-haha!