I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
7 comments:
Yay for more pictures...keep 'em coming (in your spare time - ha ha ha)
I already told you I wanna put hairbows in his hair. He's sooo stinkin cute! LOVE Katie's eye contact, YAY Mommy! You look great too!! :)
Congratulations for such a handsome man, he looks so old already !
Great pictures, Shannon! I love them! :)
oh my Katie looks so grown up!!
oh, shannon, they are both so beautiful! i LOOOOVVEEE that one of katie's gorgeous eyes! and little ryan is so freakin' cute!
Gorgeous pic of Katie! And who knew she was such an artiste?! Little man Ryan is already changing!!!
Post a Comment