Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Month Old

Boy does time fly! Doesn't this onesie just fit his "Little Man" nickname?




This little boy is giving me a run for my money that's for sure. Things started going better and he was sleeping great at night but then a few days ago he started to get really bad acid reflux, plus he stopped sleeping and you could just tell he was so miserable, so I took him to the pediatrician today to see what she thought. So, now he's on medication for it and I pray that this makes him feel better and I hope that we have a happier "Little Man" on our hands soon. Good news is he is gaining weight...up to 9lbs 6oz and 21 1/2" (I think this was his length). He's downright scrawny compared to big sis at this point but I think he's gearing up for a big comeback. :)

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

So freaking cute!!! Can't wait to meet him (only 2 more months!)

Dallas said...

Happy one month, handsome man! I think you're about at your Big Sis' birth weight. Hehe... :) Sha Sha..add me to the followers thingy, I can't figure out how to do it.

TeamRiss said...

These are absolutely adorable- just blog stalking again. I'm becoming a follower since I love seeing your fam pics!

Lindsay H said...

OMG...I LOVE the onesie!! So cute! The picture of Katie holding Ryan is so sweet.

The Hawkins Family said...

ADORABLE!!!!!

happymcfamily said...

He is so stinkin CUTE!!!

He sounds a lot like J as a newborn. She was on Axid for the first year of her life... it didn't really make her stop having reflux but it did make it less projectile and it protected her esophagus so it didn't hurt her so much. *fingers crossed* for Ryan! She grew out of it eventually.

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked your blog in a while and I just wanted to tell you congratulations!!!!! He is just one beautiful little guy! I can I just say I am loving your banner, too!

Team Leslie said...

I L-O-V-E the onesie. He is a doll!!! And such a precious pix w/ big sister!

Jamie said...

He is so adorable! I just love his hair! I have a few real ties that I noticed Jase had but never wore so if you want them, let me know!