Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins....Take 1

I say take 1 because we didn't quite get all of them carved last night. Mommy made the mistake of buying a pumpkin carving kit with some cool patterns and tips for carving which I think Daddy took as a personal challenge. :) More carving to take place Thursday night!

First off, Katie's Princess pumpkin! I found this Potato head pumpkin kit at Target. :)



Now on to serious business...Keith doing some pre-carving reading...


Katie's not too sure about the goop...


Back off ladies...he's all mine!


Ryan...what would you like your pumpkin to look like?


The finished product...Keith, what's up with the jazz hands?


Aww!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! We're carving ours tomorrow night....I may have to go get the Mr. Potato Head (not a princess one, though)

Lindsay H said...

Looks like so much fun! We're doing that tonight! I love the picture of Keith and Ryan...so cute!

Megan said...

haha, cute!

Dallas said...

Yeah...We're slackers that didn't carve pumpkins. :) Looks like lots of fun!