I wanted to share some of my ultrasound pictures. They must be THE WORST ultrasound pictures ever so it's not just you if you can't see anything that resembles anything. :)
Oh goodness, Sha Sha. You weren't kidding. These are bad u's pictures. :) At least you got to see the little stinker, though. It's OK if the picture isn't the best!
1. I think it looks like a boy as well. :) 2. I, too, like the new header. 3. I despise the pink background with light text. It makes my head hurt trying to read it. I much prefer light background/dark text or dark background/light text combos. Give me some contrast! :P
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
9 comments:
Oh goodness, Sha Sha. You weren't kidding. These are bad u's pictures. :) At least you got to see the little stinker, though. It's OK if the picture isn't the best!
Impressive...lol. :)
We are so excited to have another baby coming. Katie is going to be a great big sister.
What a cute blob! Looks like another girl ... ;)
I definately think that looks like a little boy!
ok.. I thought my US pics were the worst.. I have been outdone...lol
It doesn't matter if the u/s pics are bad - at least you know everything is ok with baby #2.
Loving the new header!!
1. I think it looks like a boy as well. :)
2. I, too, like the new header.
3. I despise the pink background with light text. It makes my head hurt trying to read it. I much prefer light background/dark text or dark background/light text combos. Give me some contrast! :P
I think Keiffers is a goober. :)
Post a Comment