Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ta Da!



That's right...Katie's gonna be a big sister! Mama's just over 11 weeks pregnant and due September 23rd. All is going well and after I freaked when they couldn't find the heartbeat yesterday, they snuck me in to have a peak via ultrasound and the baby blob was bouncing away with a good strong heartbeat! It was just being stubborn like its Daddy. ;-D

Anyway, I look forward to keeping you updated on Katie's path to sisterhood. She has no clue what's going to happen to her in 6 months....and as a matter of fact, her mama's not too sure about how to handle it all either! Live, love and learn I suppose. :D

11 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

YEAAAH!!! I thought so!!!! I'm so excited!!! YEAAAH!!!! Katie is going to be such a good big sissy and Jace is looking forward to a little cousin near his age. FUN FUN!! Congratulations!!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Soooooooooo excited for you! I'm looking forward to LOTS of sweet newborn pictures!!! :)

Dallas said...

Hehe! Katie is going to be a fantastic big sister. Hailey will give her some tips. :-p Love ya, Sha Sha!

Jamie said...

Yay! It's finally out in the open! haha. That picture with the dog is too cute! And I love that shirt! Congrats again!

Megan said...

Can't wait to do your maternity pics ;)

Already said it once but...CONGRATS!!!

Laurie said...

Congrats!!! I know you must have been so freaked out about the heartbeat, but I am glad everything is ok. LOVE the shirt! Take care.

Lindsay H said...

We are so excited for you! Kendall hopes it's a boy! Jackson will tell Katie all about being a big sister. :)

Kate & Gabe said...

Congratulations!!!

Very cute picture too!

Team Leslie said...

Congratulations! Wonder if you'll have another beautiful red head? Can't wait to stay updated.

Janice said...

Congratulations, Shannon!

Marisa said...

Hooray!! Well if katie needs any tips, meghan's a big sis twice over in two years.....!!! I'm so happy for you!!