HAHA!! Silly Daddy, with a beautiful girl on your hands you're gonna have to sit on the front porch in tighty whities with a beer gut hanging out over your wife beater, drinking a beer when the boys come to pick her up. :) That picture is totally adorable!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
6 comments:
Katie looks guilty. That's right, Katie - Daddy says no boys! :(
HAHA!! Silly Daddy, with a beautiful girl on your hands you're gonna have to sit on the front porch in tighty whities with a beer gut hanging out over your wife beater, drinking a beer when the boys come to pick her up. :)
That picture is totally adorable!
awwww :)
I can't believe how beautiful the flowers are there already!
That's so cute! Can you tell that Jackson is enjoying every minute of that? ;)
Haha! hilarious!
Too cute! They both look REALLY happy! :P
Post a Comment