
Anybody know latest IPOD song? Well, Katie is obsessessed with it. We listen to it multiple times every night (Daddy found it on Youtube). She dances and laughs and watches the video on the screen. Too cute!


And just so you can have this song stuck in your head FOREVER like I do...

9 comments:
That is probably the worst song I have ever heard. Leave it to the You Tube nerds to find the video. Hehe..
That song rocks my socks.
Seriously.
Haha, Keiffers...You're funny.
Oh my-worst song? How about the worst video! lol...I've heard that song before and only know that first line...1,2,3,4-lol.
It's a great way to get your kids to count to 4! Although....the singer forgets 7 and 8 occaisonally so that causes some problems. :)
I thought there were a few numbers missing in that song. Glad to know I'm not going crazy!
OMG....AWFUL!!!!
No we had never heard it before and yes as soon as Meghan heard it she began dancing and jumping around...thanks, shannon!!
You know what's really bad? It was so bad that i tuned it out after the first line so I didn't even notice that numbers were missing!
woo hoo keith..bringing back the sexy in your pretty blue crocs!!
Post a Comment