and more pictures of Smoosh! :) You can hardly tell she had just thrown a complete terrible 2 tantrum when we got out of the car. Complete with flailing on the ground, screaming, and crying. She wanted to take both babies, a bear, a frog, a duck and a peice of paper with her on our little outing. *sigh* :) This is the same location as the other day, but I needed to nail down some family picture spots. If any of you local yocals needs some family holiday pictures let me know ASAP! My weekends are almost booked!!! I have plenty of weekdays left though so let me know.
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
WHAT?!? Smoosh has tantrums?
I have my hand in the air, Mrs. teacher lady...I want family pictures, please. :-)
OMG-lol that is so Brynnley right now! We have to bring everything but the kitchen sink with us when we go anywhere!
Post a Comment