Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Keeping up with the Jones'
Apparently I am the only one in the history of all blogging to not post video. Not because I didn't want to...but because we lost the cable to put the video on my computer. We FINALLY got a new cable, so without further ado....Katie's blog video debut! She's stunning in her shades isn't she?
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
YAY a live Smoosh! How cute. Next time, try to Keiffers in a more flattering position. Hehe...
That's so cute! We need to get a cord too! So, you're not the ONLY one. :)
Andon just watched the video 4 times and is asking for more. He loves Kak.
You are not the only - I guess, now I'm the only one who hasn't blogged video : )
It's not the cord I'm missing, it's the CAMERA! Brynn dropped mine so I'm hoping warranty will fix the problem-I just won't tell them what happened :) Brynn enjoyed watching Katie!
She is even cuter live!! Don't worry Shannon - I haven't posted a video either.
Juliana wanted to watch the video over and over again! She kept saying "coo dude" and "katie" and then somehow it has evolved and she is running around the house saying "too cool dude".
You're not the only one without video... we still don't have a firewire cable! I was going to get one last shopping trip but I couldn't find them at our wal-mart :)
When I get one there's going to be a lot of video a goin' on!
We got our Firewire cable at Newegg.com for like $4. They were $30 at Bestbuy and Walmart didn't have them.
Post a Comment