The impending 70 degree weather tomorrow (YAY!!!) has put me in a fall mood finally. I decided to take advantage of the few leaves that have fallen on the lawn, since the landscapers will clean them up in a couple days. Katie wasn't so sure of these crunchy dirty things at first but then she and her Daddy had some fun!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
Awww....Katie and Daddy fun! Where are Keiffer's sexy crocs?
How cute! We don't have any trees around our house so Brynn will miss out!
That's so cute! I love the pic where Katie is closing her eyes.
How funny is that? autumn leaves but she's wearing shorts and a tank top!! hee hee
Post a Comment