I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
7 comments:
Sadly, your pictures from a year ago far surpas the ones I take now. :-)
I love the blue background! Nice work :)
I love the old smooshy face pictures.
i just love that blue background!
Those pictures are awesome! Of course, the model is adorable so that always helps. :) The blue looks so good with her red hair.
Love em!! I would try it too..IF i could get megoo to keep a hat on....
You should send some of your pics of Katie to a talent agency. She is too cute.
Post a Comment