Love the chair! You should take Katie's picture in it every year on her birthday or at Christmas in front of the tree or something so you can see how much she's grown!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
at leaset your doggie is cooperative. :)
Love the red chair!!
Love the chair! You should take Katie's picture in it every year on her birthday or at Christmas in front of the tree or something so you can see how much she's grown!
She's still cute even if uncooperative. :-) Love how she's cuddling with her dog!
Cali is such a good doggie! The chair is great.
Post a Comment