Thursday, September 13, 2007

Park fun!

We met Andon at the park today and the kiddos had some fun!





Grandmas - Yes I am aware that the ratio of Katie pictures vs. Andon pictures is unacceptable, but too bad! He's too cute! :P

And I got my two free canvases from Canvas on Demand! WOOT! I have no idea where to put them, but they are COOL. :)

4 comments:

Lindsay H said...

Oooh...I love the canvases. How did you get those? Too cool!

Dallas said...

YAY for the canvases! They turned out great. That's all you need is another ginormous picture of Smoosh. Where are pictures of #2 going to go? There will be no more room. ;-p

Megan said...

They look great! How did you get two anyway? I was thinking of getting two but didn't want to pay extra, lol :)

Jenifer said...

Those are great. I put them on the screen and Andon started yelling Kat, Kat. I think he was trying to say Katie. I also love the canvases I would love one of Andon.