Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mommy's Day Pool Fun

So right before we head to my Mommy's Day dinner Katie wants to go outside and play...so I go out with her for a couple of minutes. I'm picking weeds out of the flower bed while she plays forgetting the the kiddie pool was still full of water. How could a toddler resist???....and why should we take off our clothes? That's no fun! Needless to say it took quite awhile to convince her to get out....but eventually she did, 10 lb, sagging to the ground diaper and all. :-)

I couldn't resist taking pics with the cool way the light and the blue/green of the pool caught her eyes. And, she really was having fun although she looks ultra serious...she was just watching the dog and it just happened to be the only time she would sit still!





I heart baby lashes

1 comment:

Dallas said...

OMG Shannon!!! These are my favorites so far! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!! Her eyes are so blue!! Seriously...come to GA and take pictures of my girls! :-)