Has anybody seen my baby? I distinctly remember yesterday having a tiny little sack-o-potatoes and today I have a full on toddler running around my house. So yeah, Katie turns 18 months tomorrow and Mommy is feeling a little sappy. I did try to have an 18 month photoshoot with Katie, but the weather had other plans. After 20 minutes it decided to downpour and we had to make a mad dash for the car....camera and baby flinging at my side. It was quite a sight. I did manage to snap a few...
Enjoy!
And because I'm being nostalgic...a newborn Katie Beth...
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
Look at baby Katie!! Where, oh where, did our babies go??
So cute! I love her dress!!
Happy 18 months to Katie! I love the one where she's walking down the sidewalk, beautiful composition.
Thanks girls!!!
Post a Comment