A couple more pics from the Nikon before I take it to the shop. :-) I got my free 16x20 canvas from Allied Photographic. It's big...really big! I have no clue what I'm going to do with it. Katie was quite inthralled with the big picture of the cute redhead and thought she was real. The girl in the picture even received a phone call...imagine that!
4 comments:
That turned out good!! Where on earth are you putting a GINORMOUS picture of Katie's head? ;-)
I so wish I took advantage of that free offer. I forgot until the next morning. Ugh!! It turned out really good! Much better than some others I've seen!
I love it! That is just the sweetest picture :)
Dallas - I'm sending it to you...Hailey told me she wants a picture of her bestest TX friend in her living room. Wouldn't that be special? Haha!
Megan - Thanks! I think a picture that's not just a head shot would have worked a bit better. LIke Dallas said..what am I going to do with a GINORMOUS picture of Katie's head?? hehe.
Kathie - THANKS!
Post a Comment