Friday, April 27, 2007

No pictures! What the heck?

I know...I haven't taken any pictures in the last two days. Something must be very wrong! Nah...just decided not to pick up the camera...sometimes we need time apart to appreciate each other more. At least that's what Dr. Phil said. Plus it gives Katie a break from the "mommarazzi."

OMG I actually went out last night....without Katie...or Keith! It was very nice hanging with the girls and husband bashing. J/K Keith, I talked about how wonderful you are the whole time. ;-D

Thanks for checking in! I promise more pictures soon. :-)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

What!? I'm starting to go into cute baby withdrawal ...

Dallas said...

I feel the shakes and jitters coming on...I need Shannon pictures to cure it. :-)

Megan said...

I'm sleepy

Shannon K. said...

Haha...you guys are cracking me up. Don't worry pictures will be posted tonight :-D