Monday, April 23, 2007

Just two

After patting...Katie shows us how to "raise your arms up high in the air.....and BLAST OFF!" She's an honorary member of the Little Einsteins.


She's so smart that she found her belly too!

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Hehe...Hailey pats her legs for blastoff too! So cute! Hailey is trying to be on Babies Gone Wild. She not only shows us her belly, but her *ahem* boobies too.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Of course, now the Little Einsteins song is in my head -I'll be hearing it all day!

Janice said...

Hi! I was browsing through people's blogs and found yours via Erin's (Princess Pigbear's). Your photos are amazing! Of course, your little girl is a little cutie as well with her gorgeous red hair! Anyway, I'll be sure to stop by another time!

Megan said...

lol. I have pictures just like that last one...only with more skin :)