Friday, April 27, 2007

A little of this and a little of that...

We started the morning with blocks. Katie and I were so proud we took a picture of its magnificence..


We decided to go walk the golf course with Daddy today, got one picture as Daddy teed off....but then the goobers kicked us off...something about no babies. Don't they know Katie is the next Annika Sorenstam? Won't they be embarrassed in 20 years!


So home we went and Katie swallowed a Smurf...

Haha...j/k

And we ended the evening with a little jungle gym Daddy time. Ahhh...what a day!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I just love your commentary! You're such a goober!

Megan said...

So did Katie really help you with that block statue? Whenever I try to build anything they run over and knock it down.

Jennifer said...

wow, what a tall tower and colorful! Nice family interacting shots, her blue tongue is funny.