In March we went to a place called Hyatt Lost Pines, outside of Austin, TX. I had heard wonderful things about it from many friends and new the kids would love it. It was amazing! We had so much fun with all the activitites the resort provided. I wish it would have been a little warmer so that we could enjoy the pools but the kids still managed get in some swimming. We also drove to Austin and saw the bats at the Congress Ave bridge...very neat!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment