Saturday, May 11, 2013

Major Catching Up to Do!

Forgive me family for I have sinned. It has been over a month since my last blog post!!!! ACK! Life has been a little CRAZY lately.

Easter

Ryan stil didn't really want to participate in the whole egg dying thing. But I was able to grab a picture of him looking somewhat happy :)


He did however like the egg hunting ;)


Here are some snaps of Katie and her dance team at their Company's Prevue Show and after one of their competitions! They are so cute!



Katie has been very busy not only with dance but with Girl Scouts. This also means I've been very busy with Girl Scouts lol! They are doing a donation drive for the animal shelter so they had a meeting with the principal of the school to ask if they could go on the school's morning announcement TV and also set up the box in the office. I was so proud of them. In addition to that they also bridged from Daisies to Brownies. So proud of them!





No comments: