Let all the holiday fun in the schools begin! The kids had so much fun learning about Pilgrims on Thursday during their Pilgrim Day. The classes rotated to different rooms and did different crafts and learned different things. One room they made placemats for their feast and decorated cookies. Another they stitched their initial into a burlap sack. The third room they made butter in a baby food jar with buttermilk and salt and also made a feather for the big turkey where they wrote what they were thankful for. And in the last room they made bead necklaces. I happened to be taking pictures for the class :)
Today was the big feast!!! First all the classes got together in their cute Pilgrim and Native American costumes and sang three songs. So stinkin' cute!
Then they went back to their classrooms where a grand feast was waiting for them! They had a great time :)
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment