Friday, November 4, 2011

Little Man at Little Gym

Ryan has been going to Little Gym for a couple months now. Ryan and anything organized has never gone very well, but after attending a birthday party at Little Gym and got a glimpse at how it ran I thought this might be great for him. So far he loves it! He does not stay on task 100% of the time but it's ok. They are very good about giving him space and then bringing him back to the activity. I think it fits his personality really well. Here are some pics of him having fun. They are shot through a window with a bad reflection and all the fun activities like the bars were in spots where I couldn't get a good shot.


On an unrelated note...look what the groomer did to my doggy :S Where did her poofy ears go???


And darn you Picasa for organizing your pictures alphabetically!!!! This came up under the pictures from today. MY BABIES!!! Was Ryan really that little? Oh to cuddle that little baby again! :S

No comments: