Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whirlwind Week With Grandma

Why does time seem to go into warp speed when my mom is here? We wish she would just hurry up and move here already. :) She stayed for a week and we had lots of fun!

The kids loved the Children's Museum of Houston. Surprisingly Ryan loved it more than Katie I think. He loved going from thing to thing investigating. Katie enjoyed the make believe places...the diner, the vet, the grocery store. My chldren are very different!


We took Ryan to see his first movie...Toy Story 3!


Did lots of swimming, including Katie's swim lessons. I am AMAZED at how well she is doing. She's diving for sticks, doing the breast stroke, floating on her back (this picture shows a belt but now she doesn't need it), and swimming across the entire pool taking breaths. I'm truly flabbergasted! We also finally made our first trip to our local pool where Ryan had a blast. He even went down the "Big Slide" by himself multiple times.


We love you Grandma! Come back soon!

1 comment:

parsonsfamily said...

Great pictures, looks like you guys had fun! I would love to find out more about those swim lessons!