Monday, June 7, 2010

Beautifying a Ballerina

Katie's ballet recital is drawing near and that means pictures! Her studio tells you how to do their hair and make up since they want them to look uniform and her group called for "soft curls." My hair DOES NOT curl and I was hoping hers would...so I entered unchartered territory for me...curlers!



Unfortunately for Katie...she got her mother's hair and it won't hold curl. She slept all night in those things and when I took them out it was as straight as a bone. Even the curling iron had trouble. So we settled for wavy :) She looked pretty cute none the less...


She is very excited about her recital coming up in a couple weeks! I'm so proud at what she's accomplished this year in ballet and tap. She really loves it!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She looks so grown-up! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.