Friday, April 30, 2010

If You Build It...They Will Play

So one of the things I really wanted to splurge on was a playstructure for the kiddos. We enjoy our friends' a lot so I knew it would be a great addition to our yard. And now hopefully we can have friends over to enjoy ours! The kids went down for nap right after the workers arrived to put it up and when they woke up...ta-da! Instant fun! Nevermind that it was raining. :P


Captain Ryan at the helm! He's already pretty good at climbing the ladder and giving Mommy a heart attack :P


I think she likes it :)


Cutie


And a few of Ryan (obviously a few days ago...pre-hair cut)and the loves of his life...his trains

1 comment:

Grace Family said...

Looks wonderful! I'm sure we'd be happy to come and play one day! :-)

Oh, and gotta love Thomas! Logan is obsessed with the trains!