Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg-cellent Easter!

So Friday night Saturday morning I got yucky sick so pictures are few and far between of the Easter preparations. I missed the big Easter Egg hunt at the church (boohoo!) and was really not feeling well while we quickly colored eggs Saturday afternoon. The kids had lots of fun though!



All ready for the Easter Bunny!


Tried to get a picture of the kids...Katie was ready!


Ryan had more important things to tend to...


Easter Morning (Katie was dressed and ready for church when I went to get her up...haha!)! Checking out the goodies and hunting for eggs :)




I should have tried to take pictures before we went to church. By this point the kids weren't too interested!





We hope you had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Shanti said...

A-dorable! Sorry you were sick. That stinks! Are you on the up and up now?

Colby said...

Love that photo of you, Mama Shannon!