What a gorgeous day to head to the pumpkin patch! I was so excited to dress everybody up "fall-ish." And then realized we looked a little too color coordinated :P Oh well...we got some nice pictures :)
Wagons Ho!
Pumpkin poses
Decisions...decisions!
Man on the move!
Having fun with the rubber duck race and the big slide!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
No such thing as too color-coordinated :) Super cute pictures!!
Love them all!
aww! love the pics! i love the porta-potties too. =)
These are so cute!!! I love that you have several of both kids smiling at you! You do such a great job and it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment