I heard my baby say those words the other night and I seriously turned into a blubbering ball of mush. After hearing about Bob books from a friend I thought they would be great to introduce to Katie....down the road. But my little stubborn red head found them and wanted to read them. It started rough...let's say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She gets very frustrated easily which makes me frustrated and it all goes down hill from there. Anyway...we've made a lot of progress and I'm so proud! Now I realize a lot of this is memorization and context clues but hey...that's an important skill and I'm just so happy it's a positive thing right now :)
Of course I finally have the camera to catch her reading and the memory filled. Grr...but I think you'll get the gist!
Another one where she messes up...I do stop the video to help her :)
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So cute - way to go Katie! I've heard great things about those Bob books too.
Post a Comment