Looking at herself in the mirror before class...


Showing me her ballerina pose...

It's so mean not to allow the parents to watch! We all hid by the windows to catch a peek and some pics :P


Apparently we didn't get the memo about the skirts...actually apparently we were the only ones to get the memo about the fact that we didn't need skirts and that they were usually a distracton. Of course Katie was not pleased she was the only one without one!

5 comments:
Love the pictures! Oh my... What a big girl!So pretty.
YAY! Ballerina Cutie! I'll be at the Dance Studio every Saturday from 9 - 11. Both girls are signed up this year! YIKES!
OH MY GOOOOODNESS! Katie is precious! Absolutely beautiful!! I know it's totally out of your zone, it would me too! You are a "dance mom" now Shannon...you've crossed to the other side! HA! Just kidding! Keep the pics coming so I can live my little girl dreams through those of my friends! :)
I love these pics... it's totally my comfort zone and I'm sure she'll love it! I have Neela in soccer which is totally out of my zone but she loves it... thats what we do as parents right? ;)
Layla
Ok, in that second pic she looks SOOOO much like your mom!! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!
Post a Comment