Friday, August 28, 2009

Serious

I think I may be giving her a complex about her goofy smile, because lately I've been getting this...


and this...


*sigh* those lips...this picture gives me flash backs to when she was a baby.

I managed to get this...she really does have a beautiful smile...


And she was so proud of her pretty dress...


She was my "helper" today while I set up the studio to start taking Ryan's 1 Year pictures. Did I really just say that? Excuse me while I go cry into my pillow! Let's just say Ryan did everything he could to keep the pictures from happening, including pulling down my light stand, tearing my seamless, and pushing buttons on my camera that changed the file size to small unbeknownst to me. Yeah I was thrilled when I started editing the photos after all that work. Grrr. He really does live up to the event that welcomed him into the world. Maybe I should have named him Ike afterall. He's something that's for sure!

I look forward to sharing not only 1 year pictures but the infamous 1 Year Video that I put together. Katie's was 45 minutes long (I saw you roll your eyes mom! hehe) and Ryan's is about that too. Hopefully they will appreciate them someday.

Goodnight!

No comments: