11 Months...wow! In one month my baby will be 1 year old. I can't believe how time flies. He's turning into a little boy before our eyes. He loves to do anything that gets him in trouble...turning the TV on and off, pushing any sort of buttons, banging on laptops, making a mad dash for the dog bowl. He eats like horse and loves any sort of fruit, cheese, goldfish and basically anything anyone else has. No walking yet but he gets so proud of himself when he's standing up holding onto the couch and lets go to "walk" to you but he forgets to move his feet and ends up falling at you. As long as he's holding a finger he'll walk but not on his own yet. I swear he says two words...Dada (of course) and All Done "ah duh." He LOVES his sister...most of the time. See the smiles in these pictures? Katie was behind me. He thinks she walks on water. We'll see how long that lasts!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
Great Smiles!!!
Gorgeous! What a little ham!
He is just adorable!!!
He is so handsome!!! Oh my goodness! What beautiful children you two make! :)
Post a Comment