
The weekend started off with my bday dinner at Cheesecake factory. YUM! Saturday Keith took Katie to Space Center Houston to see the Star Wars exhibit...apparently the exhibit was lame, but they had a good time anyway! Meanwhile my dad (the most awesome dad on the planet) watched Ryan for 4 hours while my mom and I went shopping! I love my kids but boy was it nice to spend a good chunk of time on my own. It was a definitely sanity saver. Then, as if that wasn't enough my mom and dad watched the kiddos and Keith and I went and saw a movie! So if you tallied it up...I had 6-7 kid free hours! The best birthday present EVER! :) Thanks mom and dad!
Sunday was the Super Bowl and because there was lots of food to be eaten later in the day we went for a long walk to a park.


Grandma indulged Katie in a few games...

Ryan tried cereal for the first time...

Maybe he likes it?

Nope...

Grandma and Grandpa left yesterday and we were really sad. Mommy misses being spoiled. :) Here are some pictures of us just hanging out today...

Artistic or oops? I suppose it's subjective but the smile was awesome!

Love these eyes...

I love Katie's eyes too..."Katie look at Mommy so I can see your eyes!"

Uggh...

Doesn't he look so happy? Oh how I wish he was like this all the time!

I used to love taking pictures of her lashes...

There are those eyes...

Chubby fingers are cute...

The end

2 comments:
Glad you had a great birthday weekend!!! Those pictures of the kids are great!
Hehe... "The End" You crack me up. I'm so amazed every time I look at your pics. You blow me away.
Post a Comment