Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 5 Months Little Man

I hadn't planned on taking any pictures for his 5 month birthday but he woke up early from his nap and Katie was still sleeping so we hung out in my bedroom. Have I mentioned how much I love the window light in my bedroom?? Anyway, just HAD to snap a few of our big Little Man.

Starting to sit by himself! Pretty wobbly but I don't think it will be long. :)


He's found his toes! His big belly kinda gets in the way of really playing with them :)


Take a good look...this maybe the last week he has a mop on his head! I think a first haircut is in his immediate future...like Wednesday!

4 comments:

Lindsay H said...

What a cute little man! Happy 5 months Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

oh no, you are cutting that cute hair?!

S, J, B, & S said...

He is getting sooo big!! What a cutie! His eyes are amazing!!!

Megan said...

So fricken sweet!!