Grandpa and Ryan getting reaquainted...

Cookies just had to be made and Grandma had to open her gift early...coordinating Christmas aprons!


Then we had dinner with Becca and Brandon...Ryan was flirting with Becca :)

Katie helped hang the rest of the ornaments on the tree...

Didn't Grandpa do a great job decorating the house!

Then today it was off to the snow! Katie has SOOOOO been looking forward to playing in the snow. She had a BLAST!



Being a nerd with Photoshop...

Daddy had fun too!

There goes Grandma!

Ryan even went sledding :P

But then he realized...it's cold! Get me outta here!

Time for hot chocolate!

It was a good day :)

Please ignore my terrible sunglasses...I forgot mine and I'm well aware how terrible these blue things are :P

6 comments:
The snow looks wonderful. I am sooo jealous!! ;) Have a great time!
Very fun!!! I wanna come and play with your family!!
That looks like so much fun! I still say that those little disk sleds are the best. You never know which direction you will end up in! :)
How fun!pr
I am so jealous. Have fun and have some In-N-Out for me.
So much fun!!
Post a Comment