Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Round 4...the finale!

Saturday my mom's family celebrated Christmas here at the house and it was great to see everyone! It was the first time they all got to meet Ryan as well so he got thoroughly spoiled. :) I think I got pictures of everyone except for Lorenzo. :( Oh and my Dad who was quarantined upstairs with a nasty bug.

My Aunt Judy and Ryan


Katie and Jace had lots of fun together!



All ready for the Stocking/White Elephant exchange!


My cousin Christopher and his girlfriend Monica. We were very excited to meet her! They are expecting a baby girl!


My Uncle John schooling Monica on how crazy our family is...poor thing has no idea what she's getting herself into :P My uncle Tom is in the background!


I wasn't the only paparazzi around...Uncle John (and Cheryl) and my cousin Anna joined me!


Jeremy entertaining Katie...


Judy and Joe...oh there's Lorenzo in the foreground! :)


Becca came up too!


Dessert time!


Hmmm...seems I missed my brother. We had a great time seeing everyone!

No comments: