Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 months old

Ryan turned 3 months old yesterday but I didn't get around to taking "official" pics of him. Turned out today I needed to get the studio out for Jenifer so I was able to snap a few of him.

At 3 months Ryan is 15+ pounds (at katie's dr. appt I had him weighed and my jaw dropped when I saw "15" and I didn't even catch what the ounces were)


He thinks his tongue is the coolest invention ever...


So are his hands...


He's droolin' like a pro...


And is very aware of the world around him...


The only thing I can't seem to capture much on camera is his beautiful smile! This kid loves to smile and laugh but it seems like every time I try to catch he goes to deer in the headlights.

I feel as if we've turned a major corner. He's much happier...he's napping MUCH better...and we are getting into a pretty good routine. Thank goodness! Mommy was seriously going to lose it! We still have some not so good days but things are much easier.

8 comments:

Lindsay H said...

Those are the best pictures! Ryan is such a cutie!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

He is such a cutie! LOVE his big eyes!!! And I love chunky babies!! I looked back at our blog, and 2 days before his 3-month-birthday, Blake was 15 lbs, 8 oz, so he and Ryan are about the same size. Be sure to squeeze those little thighs and kiss those arm rolls, because pretty soon they'll be gone!
p.s. I owe you pics still!!! What about spring? I think we'll only be in TW for about 2-3 days this time, and then Baby comes in Jan, but we'll be down there alot in the spring and summer I'm sure!!

Janice said...

I feel for you, Shannon because I think Ava was the same way as a baby. Nap times were crazy! Of course, you know it will only get better. He is such a cutie - what a chunka monkey!! I love the little tongue sticking out.

Oh, and I loooove the Pinkletoes inspired pics!!! I wish I could try that with my kids but sadly, the days of them sitting still for a planned photo op are over.

Suzi said...

I LOVE the one with him chewing on his hands. That has to be the cuteset picture ever!!

Suzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oh, he is just so cute! I'm so excited we get to see you guys soon!!!

Becky Todd said...

These are adorable! After the holidays, we will have to get together so you can give me some photography tips! You are very talented! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Jenifer said...

So happy things are getting better. I think it was around 4 months that Bry got better and it made a world of difference. Can not wait to play after the holidays.