Just playing in the backyard again today enjoying the beautiful weather! Katie is still not sure about this sprinkler. She keeps her distance...

Super Frog's not scared though!

But alas...Super Frog and her trusty sidekick Super Dog are called into action. Something's on the other side of that fence!

Foiled...it got away...

I'll go bug mom...and not look at the camera and then when I do, I'll give her a goofy face...

See ya...

6 comments:
haha...so cute! Only us mommies get that one! I might have to steal it! ;) We spent all day outside too!
You're so clever! Your post made me chuckle.
You know, if I would have gotten another photo editing program that I was considering, I could have used their "comic strip" feature for this post, lol.
I love the goofy face pic! I think Katie suddenly looks older than she did last week! When does that growing up stuff happen?
hehe. super frog cracks me up!
lol-super frog. That was cute! I chuckled too-we haven't watched Tyrone or Uniqua in a long time! Ugh-I feel so old knowing their names-lol
Adorable.
And congrats on the baby boy!!
Post a Comment