Friday, May 16, 2008

My Child...

-Turns 2 1/2 at the end of this month...
-Hates the camera...
-Won't look at the camera...
-But Wants her picture taken...
-Makes the funniest faces when she does actually look at the camera...


I actually have 24 hours where I don't have a session to proof! Katie turns 2 1/2 on the 30th of this month so she and I took a little trip to Mercer for some pictures. I can't quite express how trying it is to take Katie's picture. Yes I get one or two and you all must think it's so easy, but those glances that you see are mere milliseconds and that's not an exaggeration! This child makes me work and tests my patience to the limit! She WILL NOT look at the camera. Anyway as you can see, above is sampling of the looks I do get and I have to admit they are hilarious all compiled like that!

And I doubt anyone cares, but I took some purty shots of some flowers today too....you'll have to wait until the 30th for the good pics of Katie! :P




Oh....and I think we are very close to revealing Baby Boy's name! VERY EXCITING!!!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

The collage is very cute! I love her expressions. :)

Can't wait to read about your baby boy's name!