Ok, please tell me what child refuses to eat pizza? Apparently mine! She has never really liked it actually. Tonight was no different. While it was cooling off I gave Katie a plate of carrot chips and some ranch dressing. I swear she ate the whole bag and refused the pizza! Sometimes I wonder if she's really mine! :D Why I took pictures of this...I have no idea.

Katie says "Eat Your Carrots Kids!"

Can you OD on Vitamin A?? :P
3 comments:
Hehe! Cute, Hailey loves carrots, too. Well, anything with ranch.
Haha-that's too funny! Brynn loves carrots and dip too. She used to not eat ANYTHING bread-like, but she now loves pizza and even eats pancakes and some sandwiches sometimes, but mainly she picks off the meat or whatever and just eats the insides and leaves the bread/dough!
What's your secret??? I can't get Kate to eat veggies even with a bribe!
Post a Comment