Katie with her dollhouse and helping mommy vacuum...gosh I wish those things really worked!

Dressing up her baby dolls. That baby on the right should feel super lucky. Katie NEVER lets other dolls play with Babies! :D Also...anybody else find the proportions of that doll freakish????

Uggh...Monday night television is BLAH...but we found a show called Dance Wars and Katie got her groove on. Hard to tell in pictures (and I was too lazy to get the video camera) but she was having a blast dancing around to the different routines! I was busting up at her wedgy!!!!


5 comments:
That is hilarious! Ethan likes that show too! He always dances around when it comes on!
HAHA!!! I was fixin to say...I see a Katie booty!
Funny! The wedgy jumped out before even I noticed the dancing...
Ok..two things..you say it's cold but Katie has barely any clothes on...at least Meghan puts on her hat and snowboots!! haha... AND I am impressed that she actually puts the dolls IN the dollhouse..at our house the furniture and dolls are anywhere but!
love it!!
Post a Comment